The mood I've been in for the past few days has been really good because Monday will be a free day for me! Plus the excitement is building up inside knowing that True Blood will be on this Sunday. I'm getting the popcorn and the mounds of pillows ready for a fun night. Enjoy the Weeklies Playlist everyone!

From the Eclipse OST
♫ Beck And Bat For Lashes - Let’s Get Lost
♫ Vampire Weekend - Jonathan Low
♫ Sia - My Love
♫ UNKLE - With You In My Head (Feat. The Black Angels)


I think Summit Entertainment is trying to make up for the probable bad acting in Eclipse with an absolutely luscious soundtrack. Yep, I definitely think so.

♫ Casio Kids - Finn Bikkjen

I totally have no idea what the song is about but according to a friend, No Modest Bear, "It's about finding a puppy. The one who finds it gets the awesomest award." This just made me smile.


♫ The Roots - The Fire Ft John Legend

I cannot wait until How I Got Over hits the stores June 22nd. This track definitely upped the anticipation of a lot of The Roots fans.



♫ Stars - Wasted Daylight
♫ The Sandwiches - Song of Songs
♫ Dum Dum Girls - Bang Bang, I'm a Burnout
♫ Japandroids - Younger Us
♫ Pantha Du Prince - Welt Am Draht (Animal Collective Remix)
♫ All Saints Day - You Can't Be Alone


These new babies just blew me away. The All Saints Day is a collaboration between 2 individuals from prime groups--Katy Goodman of Vivian Girls and Gregg Foreman of Cat Power. Even if they must have been posted countless of times, especially Dum Dum Girls and Animal Collective's remix of Welt Am Draht, I'd still post them cause they're that good. Props to Gorilla VS Bear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment