After all the work this week, I still have the finals to prepare for this weekend. I've had it pretty rough but I'm just going to take this teeny little break for myself and share these new tracks I got all over the interweb. And with new, I mean, half of these artist's I've heard of only recently (my age can attest to this flaw). These tracks got me through this very tiresome week - so I hope it does the same for you.

:: Kid Cudi ft. Vampire Weekend - CudderIsBack
Hmm. An Ottoman remix from Cudi. Just the right taste. Just great.

:: The Soft Pack - Answer To Yourself

:: Shout Out Clouds - Walls
AWESOME. These guys are just A.W.E.S.O.M.E. They've achieved self-actualization.

:: Ted Leo - Even Heroes Have To Die

:: Lil Wayne - On Fire

:: Shearwater - Castaways

:: Nina Simone - Feeling Good (Troublemaker Remix)
Got this one over Pigeons and Planes. Really good remix of Nina Simone's.

:: Glass Ghost - Mechanical Life

:: Kanye West - Paranoid (Kevin In Color Remix)
I've heard a LOT of remixes of Paranoid, and although this doesn't rank as the best, it sure it something to shake your booty to.

:: Woven Bones - If You're Gold, I'm Gone

:: Lil Wayne - I Feel Like Dying (Flying Lotus Remix)
Flying Lotus did a pretty nasty good remix of this Lil Wayne's song. Me likey.

:: Beach House - Lover of Mine
Another good track from Beach House. These guys really made a different genre for themselves.

:: Jonsi - Boy Lilikoi
This song is from the voice of Sigur Ros. I can't add the appropriate symobls for the letters, so bear with me on this. One of the things I like most about Jonsi / Sigur Ros's music is this "Christmas" kind of feeling I get. Which is wierd cause I am a born pessimist, but sometimes, it gets to be a little different for me.

[Image courtesy of]

HAVE FUN THIS WEEKEND!

0 comments:

Post a Comment