Monday, August 2, 2010

WEEKLIES: She's Mine



"You know how when you're listening to music playing from another room? And you're singing along because it's a tune that you really love? When a door closes or a train passes so you can't hear the music anymore, but you sing along anyway... then, no matter how much time passes, when you hear the music again you're still in exact same time with it. That's what it's like."
 - On love, Music from Another Room

First in all of my Weeklies posts is this romance-tinged version. Most of the tracks are a bit old but certainly there is a track here we can relate to.

Weeklies - She's Mine.zip

♫ Day Too Soon - Sia
♫ Forget Me Not - Lucie Silvas
♫ Baby Come Back - Firefall
♫ Don't Break My Heart - Kate Walsh
♫ Postcards From Italy (Beirut Cover) - Florence And The Machine
♫ She's Mine - Brett Dennen
♫ Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) - Eurythmics
♫ Disarm (Smashing Pumpkins) - Amie Miriello
♫ I Heard Love Is Blind - Amy Winehouse
♫ Lovely Day - Bill Withers
♫ My Heartbeat - Annie
♫ Ça plane pour moi (Original 1977 Version) - Plastic Bertrand
♫ The Giant Illinois - Andrew Bird (from Dark Was The Night)
♫ White Sky - Vampire Weekend
♫ With A Girl Like You - Troggs

1 comments:

I super love you Chanteuse Sanders! I love all your posts. It keeps me sane and afloat amidst CRAZY SCHEDULE and STRESSFUL ACADS!

-edaj

Post a Comment