Tuesday, July 22, 2008

BOOKS: The Virgin Suicides free Ebook

A Personal review on the book by Jeffrey Euginides and free ebook download


What a fabulous, page-turning, fascinating book! It's been two years since I saw the movie... , but from what I can remember, the movie doesn't do this book justice. Maybe it is the unique style of the narrative that made me love it so, or the sweet obsession of the narrators...I don't know what exactly, but The Virgin Suicides was simply wonderful despite the morbid subject.



The Virgin Suicides takes readers through a year in the life of the Lisbon sisters, their untimely demise, the speculations of the neighborhood, as well as the unraveling of the Lisbon family. A tender, lively story with the ending already known, but fascinating to see how it gets there. I was impressed over and over and highly recommend this profound, moving novel. 


Email me at this address and I'll send the ebook to you. Good day!

6 comments:

OMG, my friend was just saying she wanted to watch that movie cause she hasen't seen it in a while.. Coinci-dinky!!!

hi i can't see ur address please i want so bad the book if u can send it to my mail is cindy_13810@hotmail.com

Hi, cannot get your address either and this is a question of life and death.. :) pls, can you send it? the address is - valk.veron@gmail.com

is this your email? chanteuse.sanders@yahoo.com?

i really need to have an ebook copy of the virgin suicides. i've been looking for it for ages. hope you'll send it to me. thanks so much. here's my email add btw, yhow09@yahoo.com.

i'll try emailing you later.

hi. i can't see your email. can you please email me a copy of the book? the address is pipaskaricas@hotmail.com

thanks

hello, i can't get your e-mail either, but i'd be very thankful if you could send me the ebook.
cindel.so@gmail.com
thanks a lot! have a great day.

Post a Comment