I have "stumbled" upon this fun blog...

on music by Taylor and he posted this post on the eve of his wedding as his wedding mix. And I can't help but love all of his songs that I wanted to post here!

1. Sleeping At Last - Umbrellas MP3
2. Sigur Ros - Hoppipolla MP3
3. Iron & Wine - Love and Some Verses MP3
4. The Frames - Falling Slowly MP3
5. The The - This Is The Day MP3
6. Nada Surf - Always Love MP3
             "Always love , Hate will get you everytime”. Awesome. Awesome. AWESOMENESS
7. Feist - Mushaboom MP3
             "Feist is most famous for her “1234 “ iPod commercial, but this song is her best. The lyrics are about starting your life together and not having much other than love. Sounds like us!" - Taylor and Celeste
8. U2 - Unchained Melody MP3
            U2’s enchanting version of the classic Righteous Brothers’ love song.
9. Barry Louis Polisar- All I Want MP3
10. Sufjan Stevens - Dress Looks Nice On You MP3
            Starting from his Illinoise album down to this one, I've learned to love this artist!
11. Stars - Ageless Beauty (The Most Serene Republic Mix) MP3
12. Bob Dylan - I Want You MP3
13. Islands - Jogging Gorgeous Summer MP3
14. Bright Eyes - First Day of My Life MP3
15. R.E.M. - At My Most Beautiful MP3
16. Headlights - Cherry Tulips MP317. Belle & Sebastian - Funny Little Frog MP3
18. Wilco - On and On and On MP3
19. U2 - Can’t Help Falling In Love MP3

               Image


0 comments:

Post a Comment