Saturday, July 31, 2010

[FRESH] Kid Cudi - Mojo So Dope



You'd probably be sick right now with all the Cudi posts. Well this won't be anything different save for the fact that I (partially) appreciate Kid Cudi adding a jest of pop in his music. I know he's been taking heat on this change but let's give the man a chance to spread his wings, right? Okay that might sound a bit gay but don't get me wrong, I'm not a hater - if anything I love rap despite my affinity for the less hardcore more gangsta and old school and definitely lots of collaborations. Erase Me was a bit overwhelming to the majority of the fans and so is this one. This track from Kid Cudi's album Man On The Moon (which comes out October 26) retains his sing-and-rap style and the change is apparent but I have this gut feeling that Man On The Moon has more in store for us. I hope it won't disappoint.

Download ♫ Kid Cudi - Mojo So Dope

0 comments:

Post a Comment