I would be lying if I said Cee-Lo doesn't amaze me. He conquers the stage every time he performs and has such ease in adapting to whatever style of the song he sings. Recently he did a cover of Band of Horses’ ‘No One’s Gonna Love You’, which admittedly I prefer over the original. With Cee-Lo's version makes the laid back original feels like putty. His cover is emotionally raw and powerful rendering the track a gorgeous heartbreaking vibe. And I can't begin to say how the video is all sorts of entertaining. It tells a story of a short-lived but passionate romance while driving across the country. NSFW folks, because I wouldn't say the romance was passionate if it wasn't so.



♫ Cee- Lo - No One's Gonna Love You (Band of Horses cover) Radio Rip
♫ Band of Horses - No One's Gonna Love You (via Amazon)

0 comments:

Post a Comment