I feel guilty holding you all out on this TEED / Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs track that I've been hooked on for weeks. I do get a tad too possessive like when a kid rummage through the sandbox and finds that sparkly thing and wants keep it for himself. So I go about my usual days treasuring that rare find then I get this instant jolt that I should be sharing this blessed track to the world. I know its a slow process, letting go of the things I love, but here I am right?

Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs has a beautiful new video for “Garden” off his newish All In Two Sixty Dancehalls EP. The video is much like his previous, earlier ones, and I wouldn't fault you for disliking it. It's the music that you should be paying attention to. Other than the fabulously genius/unforgettable band name, TEED just anointed my new favorite song for the week. Most recommended cure for the dull work days!



♫ Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs - Garden
♫ Wafa - Ewid Disco (Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs remix) via XLR8R

0 comments:

Post a Comment