This is really random. The xx doesn't deserve this sort of randomness but I'm listening to VCR and its just too awesome so I'm posting them again :)


♫ The xx - VCR

What I'm liking now:
T.V. show - Skins, True Blood, United States of Tara, Supernatural, Big Bang Theory
Book - I'm a fan of fiction but I'm warming up to non fiction now. And magazines.
Color - Yellow (yes hepatitis but its perky)
Actor - Matt Damon. So far I've liked most of his work and haven't found anything he starred him which I particularly despised. And I just saw The Bourne trilogy.
Actress - I'm not a fan of this show, but Emily from The CW's Pretty Little Liars is gorgeous.
Ice cream flavor - vanilla; peppermint; triple chocolate
Drink - mojitos; coffee milkshake; tea
Animal - gazelle, narwhal (which is a cross of a seal and a unicorn)
Band/Group/Artist- this week, Breakbot and Air
Food - homemade chili cheese fries
Girl name - Marcheline, Robyn, Lillian
Boy name - Wmmfre (pronounced as Humphrey), Parker, Baxter

0 comments:

Post a Comment