Tuesday, June 17, 2008

TV's 10 pair-ups that click

After quiet and prudent deliberation, I have decided upon my 10 TV pair-ups that have the TV's Onscreen BEST CHEMISTRY. I'm such a coach potato these days that I even watch recaps on the Internet. I also searched for their character's full names---hope I got it right. It's sick but I love it. Anyway, here's my 10.









1. Kate [Evangeline Lilly] and Sawyer [Josh Holloway] on Lost
have enough heat to melt every polar ice cap around.I swear, even my mother agrees. The scene where he asks for a kiss in payment for telling the truth about Shannon's inhaler makes my toes curl it's so hot!



2. Jack Shephard [Matthew Fox] and Kate Austen [Evangeline Lilly] from Lost. I've never seen anyone with so much chemistry; they really make you love the couple and their skill to act together.




3.Mulder [David Duchovny] and Scully [Gillian Anderson] on The X-Files. As a kid, I was fascinated by the geeky info and science-based fiction from X-files. But another factor why I love the show (the movie is coming SOON!) is how Mulder tries to deviate his relationship with Scully from professional to something else (by something else, you know what I mean). :-)




4. I'll throw in Veronica [Kristen Bell] and Logan [Jason Dohring] from Veronica Mars. What could be better than lurve? Another plus is that I really like Kristen Bell.




5. House [Hugh Laurie] and Wilson [Robert Sean Leonard] on House M.D. I don't know what House's concept of friendship is, but his just ENTERTAINS me so much that I'm putting them in this list.




6. Bethany Joy Galeotti and James Lafferty who play Nathan and Haley Scott on One Tree Hill. For five years I've watched this duo portray a beloved couple. Their chemistry is gold, and has never failed to amaze me. Their presence really owns the screen. They just have this simple grace, comfort, and pureness to the way they portray this couple.

And honestly speaking, for me, they are the reason why everyone believes in true love. They just feel so right together, and the way they look at each other just melts your heart. That feeling is definitely here to stay for a very long time. Here's to Haley and Nathan from One Tree Hill, always and forever!!!!!




7. Marc [Michael Urie] and Amanda [Becki Newton] from Ugly Betty have amazingly funny, quick banter that always makes me laugh. They are both perfectly devious. I just love them bitching on TV. Hehehe.








8. This isn't questionable, me being a Joss Whedon fan. Angel (David Boreanaz) and Buffy (Sarah Michelle Gellar) on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. From their first meeting in a darkened alley, they set my TV set ablaze. The two of them engaged one another like no one else on the series. Although, I find it hard to believe that David could not have chemistry with anyone, given his recent well matched pairing on Bones.

Buffy and Spike [James Marsters] as well. The characters complimented each other beautifully, and the actors played off each other perfectly whether the situation was dramatic or comedic. Plus, their onscreen connection was smokin'. I'm a bit more o Angel-Buffy tho.







9. The Gilmore girls of course!
Alexis Bledel and Lauren Graham [as Rory and Lorelai on The Gilmore Girls] not only pulled of the daughter/mother dynamic but were also able to spit out all that rapid pop culture laden dialog and make it totally believable. Who didn't want to be them or at least be their friend? I sure do. *_*







10. This almost didn't make my list if I hadn't scanned in my DVD library J
ohn Krasinski's movie with Mandy Moore. I thought I'd hate Jim and Pam [Jenna Fischer] pair-up in the US version of The Office, but as I neared the end of the season, I was like, "Whoa!". I guess it was good that they SLOWLY built their chemistry amidst the chaos in their jobs and delivered the much awaited steam from them.









Wanna add to the list? Or maybe comment? Feel free to do so!









3 comments:

love marc & amanda

2nd to nate & hailey

I love this list. Can't think offhand of any you are missing but now you are going to have me thinking about this all day.

i love one tree hill. i also like lucas scott. he's gorgeous!

Post a Comment