I must say, Ladyhawke is getting on my good side lately. With this video, I mean. I know I won't be the first one to say this but this video just puts Ladyhawke 's artistic take on music on the map! It's truly breathtaking *sigh.

Chateau Marmont gave the track a retro remix treatment, while Fan Death remix is plain sick. Toddla T & Ross Orton makes good with techno. Get your doses right over here mates.


Download | Ladyhawke - My Delirium (Fan Death Remix) via Zshare

Download | Ladyhawke - My Delirium (Chateau Marmont Remix)

Download | Ladyhawke - My Delirium (Toddla T & Ross Orton Remix) via Zshare

My Delirium is the next official single to be lifted from her self titled album, the single which will be released on the 8th of December with the following remixes. Hoowoow.

01 My Delirium (Radio Edit)
02 My Delirium (JBAG Hot Pop Remix)
03 My Delirium (JBAG Hot Pop Remix Edit)
04 My Delirium (Sunship Remix)
05 My Delirium (Sunship Remix Edit)
06 My Delirium (Sugardaddy Remix)
07 My Delirium (Toddla T & Ross Orton Remix)
08 My Delirium (Chateau Marmont Remix)
09 My Delirium (Fan Death Remix)
10 My Delirium (Original)

Hopefully next week, more remixes will pop up. A Radio Edit one, maybe?

Ladyhawke ~ MYSPACE ~ LAST.FM ~ INSOUND ~

Fan Death ~ MYSPACE ~ LAST.FM ~

Chateau Marmont ~ MYSPACE ~ LAST.FM ~

2 comments:

edit myspace photos here http://www.blingeasy.com

I thought these guys are dead now?

Post a Comment