I don't know why I read her books. I don't even belong the teen demographic and I do have to say that I have a good taste in all things.
My favorite movie is like, Pulp Fiction. NO KIDDING.
Okay, might be a s light slip by my unconscious. Haha.
People say there is just so much misogyny in her books, but I beg to disagree.
There might be a tinge of too much dependence of the female lead to her male counterpart, but misogyny is just too strong of a word for it.
Okay, before I go dawdling here, lemme serve you Twilight fans up a freebie!
Here are the link to get the Breaking Dawn Ebook and other books in the Twilight series.











Breaking Dawn E-book HERE. (Right click the link and click 'Save As')
Also free for download via:
Rapidshare
Megaupload
Depositfiles
Hotfile


I reuploaded the Breaking Dawn ebook but deleted the invalid ones for Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse. Tell me how the books score...

Any comment or suggestions? Feel free to post them here!

6 comments:

LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THESE! I Yah, I am not also a teen but I still read her books....! High five!

Hey, come on. There are a lot of readers of Stephenie Meyer that have good taste too. Like ME. Thanks for posting these! I am soooo excited for the movie!

team jacob! eclipse is the best of all the books ;)

uhm, Hi thee.
Unfortunately, the link you posted are no longer valid.:)
It's alredy removed by the site due to copyright infringement. You should go buy the book if you really want o read 'em.
Peace!

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

STEPHENIE IS A INTELLIGENT WOMAN THESE BOOKS ARE GREAT AND I LOVE EDWARD!! YAY TEAM EDWARD!

Post a Comment